Sunday, February 19, 2012

Romans Romance


In the darkness of my mothers womb you created me
You placed within me, all that is beautiful
You came near and whispered in my ear
I love you. You are loved, loved, loved
I have chosen you, and you are mine

In the brightness of the world they created me
They took from me all that is beautiful,
They came near and whispered to my heart
You are imperfect, rejected, worthless.
I have chosen to use you, you are mine

But I remember You, I search for You.
Were is the love that was once whispered in my ear.
Will you show me the way, I know it is near.
I feel the weight of my heart as it cries for You
I have chosen You, You are mine.

They have forgotten You, they no longer search.
Here is love, it will cost you your life
I will show you the way, I know it is here
I feel the weight of my heart, as it strives for You.
I will chose You, You are mine.

You have not forgotten me, You are searching me out
You see who I was, who I am, who I will be.
You gave me righteousness, I have it right here
You are the way, there is no other, only You.
You have chosen me, I am Yours

I have forgotten You, I searched You out.
I saw who you were not, who you would never be
I gave You myself out of fear, I have it right here
You are the way and there is no other only You
I have chosen You, I want to be Yours

Father I remember You, I know You
I remember when you whispered in my ear
I love you, You are loved, loved, loved.
You are right here and that is the way.
I have chosen You, I am Yours.

Father, Your love is beautiful, beautiful beyond imagine
It is like a ray of sun, breaking through the morning haze
It is like a deep blue lake, it never dries up, never runs out.
It is constant, it is unfading, unfailing love.
Father, your love is mighty, might beyond strength
It is a hurricane sweeping through the plain
It is a thunderstorm in the dead of night
It takes me captive, it embraces me
like the waves embrace the sand.


No comments:

Post a Comment