Saturday, February 11, 2012

Psalms 2


In the beginning You had a plan, You had a purpose.
You created a place and gave it it to me
You made it beautiful and placed me in it.
You gave me a gift and said take care of it.
You gave me the most important part.

In the beginning I had a plan, I had a purpose,
I created a life, and kept it for myself.
I made it a mess and blamed it on You.
I said this is your fault, take care of it.
I gave You the most difficult part.

Your place was perfect, it was all I could want.
Your creation surrounded me, on all sides.
Your presence was with me, everywhere.
Your image was in me for all to see,
You are Yahweh, Lord of all.

My place was imperfect, it was all I could never want,
My creation trapped me, on all sides.
My presence was all I had, everywhere.
My image was all I could see,
I am wordly, human of all.

You saw me fall, you felt the crash,
You ran to me and called my name.
You picked me up and covered my pain,
You said I have a plan, I have a purpose,
You will see I am the way, Yahweh.

I saw myself falling, I felt the crash,
I felt your presence, and heard my name,
I surrender to you, and accept your pain.
I do not have a plan, I have a purpose.
I am Yours, and You are Yahweh.




No comments:

Post a Comment